Thursday, April 5, 2012

Self-Publishing Success Stories: Elena Greene

Excerpt from the Writers Unboxed's "Making a Comeback in the Digital Age"

It’s the kind of writing success story that I love. I knew you would too, so I asked Elena to guest post with us on how she was able to revive her career by capitalizing on the new digital paradigm, and sell more books than she did when she was traditionally published. Happily for us, she obliged. Enjoy!
Elena Greene:  [. . . . .]  I have now earned more on Lady Dearing’s Masquerade than I did the first time around. I expect my other and more recent reissues to do well too. Without this income, I’d be seeking a part-time job at this point. Instead, I’ve been able to get back to my interrupted work-in-progress and I’m very happy about that!

Another author who found success self-publishing her backlist.


She generously shared private sales figures with iReaderReview for the month of March 2012 (for more accurate placement on the list).
22. Blake Crouch (20,102)
23. Elena Greene
24. Suzan Tisdale (Estimated 17,360)


Looking at the current Kindle Ranking, it's easy to see why she sold between 17,360 - 20,120 books for the month of March 2012.

The Wedding Wager: #443 Paid in Kindle Store
Saving Lord Verwood #508 Paid in Kindle Store
The Incorrigible Lady Catherine #778 Paid in Kindle Store
The Redwyck Charm #936 Paid in Kindle Store



Highlighting some of the author's books:





Back to Main Page
Link to Top 100 Books Ranking (by genre) as rated by Readers





No comments:

Post a Comment